Aug 25, 2011

It's Official

As of last Saturday I am officially an Aspirant.  Being a person who jumps into just about everything with both feet, it's a little scary.  As a visitor I could be part of the group without the commitment.  Now that I'm officially a part of the group I worry that I'm just not worthy of being part of the group.  It isn't so much failing to meet the expectations of the OCDS, but rather failing to meet God's standards.  Am I strong enough and dedicated enough to fulfill the mission that he gave me?  I hope the saying is true that God doesn't give you more than you can handle because right now it feels like what I'm being given is too much for me.

Dear Lord,
I trust in you to lead me where you want me to go.
I trust in you to help me shoulder my burdens.
I trust in you to give me strength to handle what comes my way.


Dear Lord, 
I trust in you.


Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment